Incorrect username or password. Please try entering your details again or submit a lost password request.
We are a promotional products company based in Carrara. We are looking for a highly motivated Production Coordinator, to join our fast-growing team.
The position is full time, 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be an important part of a small, friendly, fast-growing team. The role would suit a positive, mature person looking for long term employment. Immediate start preferred.
This role will include –
• Negotiating, sourcing & quoting products
• Liaising with suppliers
• Coordinating freight
• Managing & maintaining a rolling production timeline
• Processing orders
• Provide live updates to staff
• Liaise & coordinate with in-house graphic artist, account managers, management
• Continually looking to improve processes
• Ad hoc duties as required by management (can include some warehouse / lifting duties) Experience required –
• Previous role in similar position in promotional products industry
• Dealing with offshore factories would be preferred but not essential
• Experience working to tight deadlines
• Intermediate Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The successful applicant will have –
• High level of organisation skills and problem solving.
• Logical thinking in a fast-paced environment
• Great time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and perform follow-ups
• High level of accuracy & attention to detail
• Process driven mind
• Great communication skills
• Works well under pressure
• High level of initiative
• Ability to step into any area of responsibility when required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
Salary will be in line with experience. Call Lee on 0455 560 001 or email your resume to email@example.com.