TPF Sports provide merchandise, fulfilment and technology solutions to some of Australia's biggest club and participation programs. Our solution incorporates global warehouses and bespoke technology, delivering efficiencies and innovation like no other.
About the role
This role is responsible for project co-ordinating some of Australia's largest sporting programs.
We are looking for a highly motivated team member to coordinate the artwork design, production and then delivery of sporting merchandise and membership program packs. We require someone who is experienced and passionate about project management, purchasing & can deliver a high level of client service (internally & externally).
This role is within our Programs Team. You will report to our Program Operations Manager, however work directly with a dedicated Account Manager & other team members within our global team.
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to progress within a growing team
- Exposure to the biggest sports teams and governing bodies in Australia
- Funky new office, 2 minutes’ walk from Prahran train station & many cafes and restaurants
- Many social/team building activities throughout the year
- Last but certainly not least … a central music sound system and amazing coffee machine, courtyard with BBQ for the warmer months (the small things count!)
Job Responsibilities / Skills and experience
- Successfully oversee programs from start to finish (once briefed from Account Manager)
- Develop quotes & program estimates for dedicated Account Manager
- Oversee & liaise with our Supply chain & wider operations team
- Provide day-to-day project support functions to dedicated Account Manager
- Liaising with in-house design team & Programs Support staff within our Vietnam office
- Liaise with our Technology team
- Manage internal relationships to achieve operational excellence & efficiencies
- Create and monitor timelines
- Inventory & stock management by customer program
- Liaise with clients and governing bodies for product approval
- Manage product sampling & related production approval process
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Managing many projects at once, your ability to prioritise will ensure your success
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Purchasing &/or Sourcing experience
- Promotional/Merchandise experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and able to work autonomously
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
2-3 years' experience in a similar role is preferred, however not essential, if you are hungry to learn and able to hit the ground running within a busy environment please apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter clearly stating your interest in our role to: