Bladon WA is a well-established, large, stable family business (more than 35 years of WA operation) that is a positive place to work with excellent company culture. We are located north of the river (Balcatta, WA) with easy access and parking.
We are seeking an energetic, creative, outside the box and positive attitude person to fill a NEWLY created role being a Marketing Coordinator in the promotional product and corporate uniform industry.
This person will be working closely with our in-house graphic designer and experienced sales team.
Highlights of the Role:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive business growth across different market industry sectors;
- Prepare and analyse marketing data (campaign results, traffic movements, analytics, etc) to provide strategic guidance for Account managers and business operations;
- Management of the CRM and reporting;
- Prospect identification, research and sales support, identify trends and market conditions to remain relevant;
- Managing external SEO consultant and staying relevant with industry trends;
- Maintain and update major client’s online portals with updated product details and pictures;
- Managing and executing EDM programs – including analysing the results;
- Copywriting and content creation as required for various mediums and campaigns;
- Managing the website – including updates and data analysis;
- Managing social media content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) – monitoring and adjusting the strategy based on data results;
- Undertaking ongoing customer surveys (and follow ups) – including data analysis;
- Managing online advertising as and when it occurs – including data analysis;
- Work together with inhouse graphic designer to create / execute the necessary marketing and design related tasks and provide cover to one another when one is on leave or out of the office.
Skills and Experiences We're Excited to Hear About:
- Great computer skills, Adobe Creative Suite incl. Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Word, Email, CRM, website, html, wordpress;
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and communications (desirable);
- Analytics and reporting experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking abilities;
- Strong attention to detail, including editing and proofreading and strong organisational, planning, and time management skills;
- interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to interact with stakeholders of all levels;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience in drafting engaging social media posts with the ability to tweak copy to suit different audiences;
- Checkable references
If you feel you tick the above boxes and want a varied and diverse role, don't miss out- apply now by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - Only candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding on this.