Client Relationship Manager
PromoCollection is a fast growing, award winning multi-national promotional products supplier established back in 2011, We have established sites in Australia, New Zealand and China. With our distinctive business model and our global teams working as one, we have achieved success and sustainable growth in the past years. Our achievement includes “fast 100” list for 4 years in a row from Financial Review’s Magazine, the industry’s Distributor/Supplier collaboration award for second year running in Australia.
- Responsible for client relationship management, client activation and new business development
- Work with colleagues overseas in China (All English speaking) to facilitate the sales and production process
- Participate in the development of marketing, new services and projects
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills / customer relationship management experience (1 years+)
- Experience working in multi-culture background, especially with Chinese
- Experienced with sales funnel process, project management and CRM tools
- 2 years+ Promo industry experience is preferable
You would be a trust-worthy, charismatic, and self-motivated professional with a proven track record of Business Development and client relationship within the promotional product industry.You will share our hard work in the process and our success as a team. Your work be backed by our mature product range and supply network, established marketing material, Website, ERP system, and our professional and energic team.
You will be someone:
- Passionate about catching up with clients regularly and help solve problems
- Enjoy engaging with overseas colleagues using online channels like zoom
- Able to work independently with self-discipline, runs proper documentation and regular reporting
- Be open minded to ideas and new projects with strong willingness to participate
- Enjoy the creativity and the joy handling gifts and promo products
What's in it for you?
Our people are at the heart of our business. We work hard to attract and retain the best employees and provide rich experiences.
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy and accountability to shape your success
- Competitive salary package and commission scheme to reflect the value we place on your sales expertise
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Strong China operation team
We want to help grow your skills and develop your career with us!
If this sounds like you send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.