Brand Republic is a fresh and forward-thinking promotional product agency based in lovely offices in Braeside, Victoria. As part of our new year expansion we are looking to add a suitably experienced sales person to join our Account Management team.
- Proactively build and maintain a solid pipeline of opportunities from existing business or by targeting new customers
- Service clients by providing quotations, concepts and merchandise range options
- Source new business (identifying opportunities and following up leads)
- Manage and grow a database of existing clients and their needs, building a strong relationship with them
- Create and present sales presentations to clients and prospects
- Achieve budgets set for you of Sales and Profit
- Preferably you have a minimum of 1-3 years within the promotional products industry in an account management role
- Have experience in managing a busy portfolio of high-profile clients
- Have experience in nurturing a warm database and sourcing new business as well as developing pro-active solutions for your clients
- Ambitious and customer focused
- Goal orientated, performance driven & ability to show initiative
- Able to manage competing priorities, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Able to work both individually, as part of a team and unsupervised. We have a motivated team who are focused on success!
- Have excellent task juggling skills and can problem solve on the go including an ability to think outside the box to get the job done!
- A skilled negotiator and able to deliver solutions that will enhance the brands of your clients
Think you have what it takes?
In the first instance, please send your cover letter together with your resume outlining why you would be the perfect fit for this role and for the team at Brand Republic via email to Kim Brooker (Sales Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone enquiries regarding this role will not be accepted. Applications that do not answer the question above may not be considered.
Preliminary interviews will be conducted ASAP. Start date is flexible but we are looking to have the successful applicant join us early in 2022!
An attractive remuneration and commission package is on offer for the successful applicant.