Incorrect username or password. Please try entering your details again or submit a lost password request.
Red Tomato is an international award-winning promotional marketing agency specialising in creative and innovative merchandise and campaign management.
We lead the way in promotional products in Australia and add our secret sauce to our clients marketing campaigns. We are focused on not only helping our clients achieve their objectives but also the personal and professional growth of all team members. Our company culture is second to none and we invest heavily in the regular coaching and development through our Monthly Training and Dream Manager programs.
As a member of the Red Tomato team, you will be to required support Production and Sales/Marketing staff with the day to day operations of the business. Assisting with the production management, artwork approvals, orders and deliveries. Maintain online company store programs. Your day will be filled with liaising with clients and suppliers, work in progress administration and co-ordination.
• Co-ordinating the sale with suppliers and arranging artwork proofs.
• Reviews sales and purchase orders. Confers with vendors to obtain and verify product information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
• Maintain In-House Online Stores
• Pick, pack and dispatch orders
• Maintain stock levels to minimise out of stock items
• Order stock from suppliers to maintain safety stock levels
• Support the Account Managers deliver exceptional customer service to their client base.
• Answer emails/telephone with confidence and accuracy from client enquiries.
• Must be a Team Player with a good sense of humour
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• An ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Knowledge of MYOB an advantage
• Any other ad hoc projects requirements
To succeed in this position, you will need to be a self-starter who shows initiative and a high desire to achieve. You will also have a professional phone manner, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
Send your resume to email@example.com