Sales and Customer Service Co-Ordinator
The Promotional Products Experts is one of the largest online distributors of branded promotional products and corporate gifts in Australia.
With over 25 years of experience supplying promotional merchandise to multinational corporations and small to medium businesses, we are proud to be the experts in the sourcing, creating and branding of top quality products to boost brands and provide increased awareness.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our highly successful team. If you have an appreciation of outstanding customer service, possess solid communication skills and can navigate your way around MS Office & Adobe Suite….and enjoy being acknowledged for your efforts let's chat!
Benefits and Perks:
- Small boutique company and a friendly team environment.
- Mentoring opportunities by the Director/Owner.
- Be rewarded and acknowledged for performance & improvements.
- Stable environment – One owner for 30 years.
- Centrally Located - Office in St Kilda.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, your day to day will see you building and nurturing clients, both new and existing. We provide the traffic and customer leads and the right candidate will be able to convert these into sales for future company growth and success. Other duties would include:
- Communicating effectively over the phone and via email to clients & the production team/
- Processing client orders, sample requests, product, shipping quotes and enquiries.
- Building and managing business relationships with both clients and staf.f
- Using initiative to find customer-focused solutions.
- Promoting new products and offering alternative suggestions to client.
- General data entry and other administrative duties.
- Assist with online product administration.
Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities tasks.
- Ability to effectively work within a team and individually.
- Exposure to ecommerce, digital marketing, direct mail and/or retention would be a bonus.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service in similar industries would be an advantage.
- A high level of motivation and a ‘go getter’ attitude.
- Proven experience in MS Office. Previous experience in Adobe Illustrator (preferred but not essential).
- Experience in MYOB software (preferred but not essential).
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to company founder Gavin Sekler at firstname.lastname@example.org.