Join a leading branded merchandise and PPE business
Enjoy full flexibility, attractive salary + uncapped commission
For over 17 years Juice Promotions has been a leading supplier of promotional products and more recently, PPE.
Juice works closely with global and local clients with a commitment to building enduring relationships, and increasing brand awareness through fully customisable promotional products that creatively and effectively communicate the values of a brand.
With imagination, creativity and passion - as well as a strong commitment to ethics - Juice sources and delivers high quality products to blue-chip clients locally and internationally. With recent growth and a strategic vision to drive new business, Juice is now searching for a Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for forging strong client relationships and coordinating the product sourcing, costing and presentation process to achieve sales results against set targets.
A self starter, you will demonstrate passion, hustle and a true drive to succeed - and you’ll be comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls, pitching face-to-face or virtually to prospective clients and managing your own sales pipeline.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this busy and challenging role, you will be required to:
- Drive business growth in line with sales targets through new and existing client conversion.
- Actively build relationships and rapport with new and existing clients via different communication channels (phone, SMS, email, face-to-face etc) in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop compelling sales presentations and proposals and pitch them to prospective clients, nurturing them in order to secure the sale.
- Liaise and negotiate with a diverse range of local suppliers.
- Document all customer interactions within our CRM platform (Outreach) and ensure all customers are optimally managed and deals are moved along the pipeline, from quotation through to delivery.
- Report on pipeline, and forecast/report on sales conversion.
- Work collaboratively with Juice Promotions sales, sourcing and finance team members to secure appropriate products, generate product mock-ups and for quotation/invoicing purposes.
- Treat every lead with passion, purpose & commitment, maintaining an unwavering level of customer service.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 2-3 years outbound B2B sales or business development experience with a proven sales track record.
- Sound communication (written & spoken), influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted relationships over the phone, via email and in-person meetings.
- Self-motivated, customer focused, reliable with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Prior experience using CRM systems (Outreach preferred) for sales purposes is desirable.
WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS ROLE
- Attractive salary & uncapped commission.
- Enjoy WFH flexibility
- On the job training.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300269844 for more information.