Incorrect username or password. Please try entering your details again or submit a lost password request.
Arid Zone, part of The Conserv Brands Group, has been a leader in the Promotional Products and Corporate Branding field for over 35 years.
The Group includes Arid Zone, Brand Promotions, PromoShop, Chilli Promotions, and PointsShop.
We have two exciting, creative Sales Co-Ordinator roles now available working alongside senior members of our dynamic Arid Zone NSW Sales Team.
You will work closely with many of our key clients across a diverse range of high profile brands and industries. Your role is pivotal; ensuring timely delivery of projects and proposals, managing client expectations and importantly, enabling our Sales Team to focus on new opportunities. You will have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively.
Daily activities will include but are not limited to;
• Providing administrative support to the Sales Team
• Actively participating in creative "brainstorm" sessions
• Briefing and managing projects with our internal design team
• Preparing client proposals, quotes and concept presentations
• Local sourcing and quote requests from our offshore team
• Processing successful quote confirmations and job bags for production
• Updating the Sales Team on various current and planned projects
• Constant work in progress interaction with our production team
• Ability to view challenges with a solution mindset
• Superior communication, accuracy and follow up skills
• Proven time management and task prioritisation
• Ability to multi-task and meet continual, often tight deadlines
• Sound knowledge of MS Office Suite (Powerpoint/Excel)
• A creative flair for brainstorming product concepts and ideas for clients
• Self-motivated, customer focused, reliable with a strong desire to succeed
• Confident, respectful, professional manner when working with clients, suppliers and stakeholders c
A background in the Promotional Merchandise industry in a sales or production role is preferred, however applicants with relevant skill sets acquired from related industries including packaging, printing, signage, marketing or creative agencies are also encouraged to apply.
Experience with Adobe Illustrator will be advantageous but not a necessity.
BENEFITS: This is a great opportunity to work closely with a diverse mix of Australia's leading companies and Global brands, whilst learning from highly experienced Sales Professionals within a truly committed team. There are exciting, genuine opportunities for career progression within our Group which is expanding rapidly. Conserv Brands Group is committed to providing a collaborative, supportive and family-friendly environment including work hour flexibility and "hybrid "working from home arrangements. Our culture is a people-first one and we aim to be our industry's employer of choice. An attractive salary package will be negotiated commensurate with relevant experience.
ENQUIRIES: Bob Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0407 772 620 www.conservbrands.com.au