PPAI (Promotional Products Association International) has officially designated October 20, 2021, as Promotional Products Work! Day.
The celebration will reflect the original program’s concept of celebrating the power of promotional products but on a single day instead of over a full week. Throughout the day, PPAI and APPA, together with their members and other industry professionals, will actively recognize and promote the value, impact and effectiveness of promotional products — the most memorable form of advertising.
Click here to download the Promotional Products Work! Day Toolkit, which includes social media banners, graphics, and logos for you to use to promote the event.
This transition will allow the entire industry to focus its efforts on the one-day event and make a more significant impact. Each opportunity is intended to thank customers; spread awareness of the important role promotional products professionals play in all aspects of advertising, marketing, and business; and promote the power of promotional products.
Different businesses will celebrate in different ways, but the priority is for all industry businesses to engage with their clients and the promotional products industry as a whole. Here are some simple ideas to start planning:
1. Share Promotional Products Work ads and statistics throughout the day on social channels and in print.
2. Personalize products as thank-you gifts.
3. Thank customers on social media.
4. Conduct a live stream on Facebook or Instagram and give a tour of your facility. Make sure to thank customers.
5. Show support for a local charity — donate time, products or both.
This article is a modified version of content originally published by PPAI.